Double Shamrock Pendant in Silver

Double Shamrock Pendant

This Double Shamrock Pendant is an iconic symbol of Irish Heritage.

from US$88.80 ex VAT



This Double Shamrock Pendant is an iconic symbol of Irish Heritage. This pendant features two silver shamrocks with one enclosed by a circle of clear Cubic Zirconia stones.

The name ‘shamrock’ comes from the Irish name “seamrog”, meaning little clover. The shamrock symbol is highly recognised as the badge of Ireland. It has been a symbol of Ireland since the 18th century.

The shamrock’s most direct link to the Irish people comes from of the legend of Saint Patrick bringing Christianity to Ireland. So according to legend, Saint Patrick explained the Christian Holy Trinity to the people of Ireland using the three leaves of the shamrock as a metaphor.

However, today, the shamrock is firmly established as the most instantly recognizable symbol of Ireland. Every Saint Patrick’s Day the Taoiseach of Ireland presents a bowl of shamrock to the President of the United States. This is to symbolise the relationship between the two countries.

Celebrate your Irish Heritage with this Double Shamrock Pendant. Or make it the perfect gift with so much meaning for someone you love.

Across the world the Shamrock is used as a mark of Irish heritage. It’s worn by millions every year on the 17th March, St. Patrick’s Day!

We also have the perfect Double Shamrock Earrings to match with this pendant.


Weight: 2.9 grams approx.

Width: 12 mm approx.

Height: 37 mm approx.

Stone Details: Clear Cubic Zirconia stones

Silver Chain: 18″ to 20” Extender Diamond Curb approx.


Nestled in the foothills of the Dublin Mountains lies Boru ®, home to the finest Celtic jewelry craftsmanship. We put our heart and soul into every piece we create – designing, handcrafting and hallmarking everything with our unique Boru ® style and attention to detail.

Working as a team, we have made many exclusive designs imagined by our customers and realized by our design team and craftsmen.

Learn more about our values below:

Our Craftsmanship

Conflict Free Diamonds

Our Awards

Irish Hallmarks

Our Packaging


Boru Jewelry® and Celtic Warrior® are Registered Trade Marks of Boru Jewelry® Limited.

Questions? Our friendly expert support team is waiting to help

We put our heart and soul into every single piece of jewelry we create – designing, handcrafting and hallmarking everything with our unique Boru® style and attention to detail.

You May Also Like

Recommended articles about Irish-Celtic Jewelry

Conflict-Free Diamonds: What Are They & Why Buy Them? | Boru

 Various environmental, socioeconomic, and human rights issues depend on where and how a diamond is mined. That’s why activists prompted industry executives to improve supply chain tracing due to ethical concerns over diamond mining operations.  While some claim these improvements have significantly impacted the industry, others argue they haven’t gone far enough. In reality, the... View Article

How to Choose the Best Wedding Ring

How To Choose the Best Wedding Ring Engagement and wedding rings are a symbol of commitment and true love. Rings are usually worn to symbolize love, devotion, loyalty, and faithfulness. But, there’s so much fuss about engagement rings that wedding rings don’t often seem to get the attention they deserve. The reason wedding rings are... View Article

Choose the best Claddagh ring for your beloved brother | BORU Jewelry

Choosing a gift for your brother, or any man in the family, can be a difficult task. Remember that little boy you were always arguing with about who has the nicest toy? Fights come and go but love and loyalty stay, especially between siblings. And what could express those feelings better than an authentic piece... View Article

Best Christmas gift ideas for your Irish mother 

Best Christmas gift ideas for your Irish mother  A well-thought gift is a token of appreciation and love and selecting the best option can sometimes prove to be a difficult task. Either we do not know the person well enough to come up with an option that suits their preferences, or nothing seems good enough... View Article

Top 10 Irish Christmas Traditions

Top 10 Irish Christmas Traditions Christmas traditions differ depending on the country. In Ireland, the Christmas season is a lovely and joyous occasion filled with amazing and unique events. Aside from the food and the beer, Irish Christmas traditions are the real reason why Ireland is simply magical at this time of year.  Do you... View Article

How To Choose A Diamond

  How to choose a diamond  Diamond is the only precious stone made of a single element, carbon, which represents 99.95% of its composition, the remaining 0.05% consisting of trace elements that do not contribute to the overall chemistry of a diamond. The gem is so durable and hard, that the only way to scratch... View Article

    Your bag
    Your bag is emptyReturn to Shop